MCA led the restoration and improvement of this 1892 Richardsonian Landmark building over a phased two-year timeframe. The scope included restoration of the original atrium, balconies and brick façade, as well as historically sympathetic renovation of woodwork, lighting and ornately detailed marble, plaster and brass in restrooms, tenant spaces and lobby areas. MCA also tastefully incorporated updates to mechanical systems, elevators, and Fire & Life Safety systems. This project was awarded a Historic Landmarks Commission Award and an AIA Award for Excellence. Since the initial renovation, MCA has designed numerous commercial/office tenant improvements within this building.